CBC’s Department of Continuing Education will offer free, online workshops on November 1st and December 6th.
The workshops include:
- Build Your Online Business, 9 hours
- College Readiness, 16.5 hours
- Explore Careers and Prepare for Your First Job, 14.5 hours
- Financial Planning, 9 hours
- Google Workspace Training, 15 hours
- Online Safety and Digital Well-Being, 18 hours
- Prepare for and Succeed at Your Next Job, 18.5 hours
- Small Business Workshop, 16.5 hours
- Study Skills and Learning Strategies, 9 hours
- Time Management, 7.5 hours
- Transitioning Service Members and Veterans, 7.5 hours
- Workplace Communications, 24 hours
Anyone over the age of 17 can register for the free Workshops. They were created in partnership with Google for Education. Individuals completing the online workshops will receive a completion certificate.
Individuals can register here: https://bit.ly/CBC-CE-Registration-Form or contact email@example.com to learn more.
–SUCCESS HAPPENS HERE!-