Coastal Bend College locations in Beeville, Alice, Kingsville, and Pleasanton will be open Saturday, August 24 from 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. to assist students with the registration process.
Staff from Financial Aid, Admissions, Advising and the Business office will be on hand Saturday to answer questions students may have.
For more information or to register now, please visit www.coastalbend.edu or call:
- Beeville campus (361) 358-2838
- Alice (361) 664-2981
- Kingsville (361) 592-1615
- Pleasanton (830) 569-4222
Still need to apply? Visit Apply Texas and follow the steps below.
- Go to applytexas.org
- Create an account
- Click on my applications
- Select two-year community colleges
- Choose Coastal Bend College
- Complete the application
- Submit the application
Need to apply for financial aid? Submit your FAFSA using the CBC school code: 003546.
To complete your application, please submit all remaining documents.
- Be sure to request your official high school or previous college transcripts and bring them with you or have them sent to CBC.
- Meningitis shot
- It is a state requirement for students under the age of 23. Students that will solely be taking online classes are not required to submit their meningitis.
- Cougar Den
- Please contact the CBC IT Department to get your Cougar Den login information.
- Register for Classes
- Visit with an avisor to help you register for classes. Call 1-866-722-2838 for more information.