Dental Laser Integrations will be on site at CBC Beeville to host a Laser Certification class on Friday, July 26 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday, July 27 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m at the James R. Dougherty, Jr. Dental Technology Building.
Board Recognized Certification 12 CEU
- Courses Meet Texas Rules and Regs
- Surgical & Hygiene Procedures
- Comprehensive Lecture & Hands On
- Soft Tissue Diode Laser Training
Course Objectives: Beyond the Fundamentals
- Learn to take actionable steps to see immediate growth in your practice!
- In depth coverage of all procedures
- Verbal/clinical skills for confidence in TX delivery & case acceptance.
- Choose your course(s) and checkout.
- Student Rate applies to registrants who are more than 4 months from graduation.
- New Grad Rate applies to those <3 months to new licensure-1 yr after
- Refresher Rate: Please read the notes at the bottom of this page before selecting this rate. Once you complete registration, you will need to submit your previous certification at least 1 week prior to the event or your seat will be cancelled.
- Make sure to proofread your entries in the registration form before submission!
- A receipt of purchase will be sent to you immediately. No additional information is sent beyond your initial receipt of purchase. Please return to this page prior to the event to review this course prep, verify course location (as it may change), and view upcoming events!
- Don’t want to pay online? Want to pay by check? Scroll to bottom of page for pay-by-check info
- That’s it! Plan to arrive up to 30 mins early for check in and seating.
Laser Course Prep:
- There is no dress code. Comfortable weekend wear is appropriate. Scrubs & lab coats are optional.
- All learning materials are provided. Please bring your thinking cap and be prepared to take notes!
- Lunch is provided. Please plan to bring your food if you have a special diet.
- If you are bringing a laser, be sure to bring all cords, goggles, and accessories.
- If you cannot see without your loupes, be sure to bring them!
- Attendees will earn a Certificate of Completion &/or Attendance Verification at the completion of the course.
- No additional information is sent beyond your initial receipt of purchase. Please return to this page prior to the event to review this course prep, verify course location (as it may change), and view upcoming events!
- Registration confirmation will be sent to the email address listed at checkout and will serve as your ticket for online registration.
- PAY BY CHECK: make check payable to Dental Hygiene Integrations. Submit via mail to: 8776 E. Shea Blvd. #106-118 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 must include the following info in the envelope: full name and title of registrant ie Jane Doe, DDS ; course date and city ; personal email address of attendee(s) ; personal cell number of attendee(s)
- TO CANCEL: Payment means you agree to terms and conditions of the cancellation policy: refund if cancellation is within one week of event date with $75 processing fee. credit towards next event will be given if less than one week. Cancellation notices can be requested by sending an email to: email@example.com with the subject line “cancellation request” Provide full name, course date you wish to cancel, date of payment & method used to pay. Cancellations will be processed within 1 week of receipt.
- Arizona: laser certification certificates DO NOT need to be sent to the state board
- REFRESHER RATE* must show laser certificate within 5 years to confirm registration and must be from The Academy of Laser Dentistry ONSITE or World Clinical Laser Institute—NOT ACCEPTED FROM “INDEPENDENT COMPANIES”
- NEW GRAD RATE applies to hygiene licenses issued in 2019 *must show licensure