Headline: CBC employees honored for years of service to college
Coastal Bend College (CBC) recognized faculty and staff members for their years of service to the college and higher education in South Texas. The following dedicated employees have achieved milestones in their career at CBC and were honored at a ceremony on January 9, 2015:
- Five year service awards: Brian Anderson, Daniel Benavidez, Kathleen Cuyler, Kayla Devora-Jones, Mary S. Gaitan, Jennifer Jimenez, Larry Mendez, Jr., Joel Schmit, Anna Tillman, Betty Trevino, Juan Estevan Vasquez, Daniel Vernazza and Cynthia Zamora.
- Ten year service awards: Renee Brown, Richard Carrera, Nora Morales, Simon Velasquez, Ronika Williams and Jack Young.
- Fifteen year service award: Elizabeth Simonson
- Twenty year service award: Roberta Kreis
- Thirty year service award: Rachael Ramoz
“Our employees are the heart and soul of this institution, and we couldn’t accomplish the great things that we do without them. All of our employees are quality professionals, and we thank them for choosing CBC as their employer,” said Denice Hadwin, director of human resources.
For more information on career opportunities at CBC, please visit the College’s employment portal at www.coastalbend.edu/employment_opportunities, or contact the Human Resources Office at (361) 354-2224.