A free OSHA 10 training will be held on Thursday, October 3 and Friday, October 4 at the Coastal Bend College Pleasanton site located on 1411 Bensdale Road. The purpose of OSHA 10 training is to promote workplace safety and health, and the training will also make workers more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights. OSHA 10 training is recommended for workers entering oil and gas related industries, as well as workers entering other potentially hazardous occupations.
Participants in the class will receive hands on training about scenarios that could potentially arise in the workplace regarding hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. The course is completely free for all registrants, but individuals do have to pay the $5 to receive their OSHA 10 Certification Card.
· Free OSHA 10 Training at CBC Pleasanton located at 1411 Bensdale Road.
· Training times are October 3 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and October 4 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
· The times are inclusive of lunch and classroom breaks.
· Free lunch will be provided on October 3.
· The cost of the OSHA 10 Certification Card is $5.
Individuals who wish to register for the OSHA10 training or obtain more information, should contact Sharon Mayberry at (830) 569-4222, Lillian Garza at (361) 354-2331, or Nora Cartwright at (361) 354-2230. If number of students exceeds allowable number per instructor, additional workshops will be scheduled at a later date to accommodate the student overflow.
You must log in to post a comment.