Let Cougar Connections help you prepare and submit your 2011 Free Application for Federal Student Aid during FAFSA Night at Coastal Bend College on March 29, 6-8 p.m. in the R.W. Dirks Building in the LAC.
Assistance in preparing financial aid forms is available at no cost to all high school seniors planning to attend college or university next year. Parents are encouraged to come.
Students must bring the following:
- Student and parent FAFSA PIN numbers
- Driver’s license and social security cards
- W-2 forms and other records of money earned in 2010
- Records of 2010 untaxed income such as TANF and SSI 2010
- 2010 Income Tax Return
- Business and farm records
- Stocks, bonds and other investment records
- Child support for 2010
Financial Aid experts will assist you in completing your FAFSA, good for Coastal Bend College and any college or university in the United States.
For more information about FAFSA Night, contact Vanessa Adkins at (361) 354-2538 or email@example.com. For information on other college events and activities, please go to www.coastalbend.edu.